LAS-320 Non-Toxic Asphalt Sealer and Preservative
LAS-320™ asphalt sealer is not a petroleum based product. This high quality black asphalt sealer is U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved with very low volatile organic compounds (VOC’s). LAS-320™ was developed for today’s ecological/green building needs. This asphalt sealer was put through exhaustive weathering tests including successful freeze-thaw tests by McGuire AFB in New Jersey. The acrylic in this sealer forms a chemical bond to new or existing asphalt. Powerful UV blockers are added to increase the longevity of your existing asphalt. UV and water are the two primary reasons for asphalt failure.
LAS-320 is supplied in both concentrate and ready to use formulations. The concentrate is mixed one part water to one part LAS-320 concentrate. Packaging is in 5-gallon pails, 55-gallon drums, and non-returnable 275- and 330-gallon IBC poly totes. LAS-320 is shipped from our manufacturing facility in Port St. Lucie, Florida.
The primary features of LAS-320™ are as follows:
- VOC Rating less than 100 gpl
- Environmentally safe, the safest on the market
- Repels 100% of all liquids – eliminates destruction of asphalt caused by oil or gas
- Eliminates damage from ultra violet rays and water
- Non-toxic non-hazardous non-flammable
- Dries in minutes – not hours, can be striped within 45 minutes
- Ease of application, can be applied with a brush, roller, or spray unit
- Coverage rate up to 80 to 100sq ft. per gallon, depending on the condition of surface
- Approved by EPA, DOT, FAA, DoD, USGBC and LEED agencies
- Exceeds all ASTM tests for asphalt emulsion products
- Last 3x longer than any other product
- 100% 3-year product replacement WARRANTY